Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi bank economy receives the award of excellence in wise management

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi bank economy receives the award of excellence in wise management Empty Iraqi bank economy receives the award of excellence in wise management

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2017, 4:40 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi bank economy receives the award of excellence in wise management[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The International Development Bank (DFID) won the Excellence Award for Wise Management at a ceremony held in the Jordanian capital of Amman under the theme of Innovation and Excellence for Financial Institutions and Entrepreneurship 2017, which was awarded by Princess Taghreed Foundation for Development and Training and sponsored by the Union of Arab Banks based in Jordan. 
    The award was received by Ziad Khalaf, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank. He was considered one of five distinguished personalities in the Arab region to receive the Excellence Award in the wise management in Iraq. The award was awarded as a result of the strategy adopted by the Bank's management in practicing the latest banking technologies. The staff of the bank are employees to be competitors of international banks according to sound banking rules followed. 
    The Development Bank is the first bank to receive this award from among the banks operating in Iraq, and the Iraqi banking system consists of 62 banks, including 7 government banks, one of which is a newly established Islamic.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:47 pm