Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq gets membership of the General Secretariat for the role of advisory opinion in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq gets membership of the General Secretariat for the role of advisory opinion in the world Empty Iraq gets membership of the General Secretariat for the role of advisory opinion in the world

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2017, 4:32 am

Iraq gets membership of the General Secretariat for the role of advisory opinion in the world

09:41 - 21/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Sunni Endowment Bureau, Sheikh Abdul Latif Al-Humim, announced on Saturday that Iraq has become a member of the General Secretariat for the role of advisory opinion in the world, which has returned as a "great achievement" for the country.
    "The great achievement that Iraq has achieved at the World Assembly of Disappointment in Egypt is its membership in the General Secretariat for the role of advisory opinion in the world, as it was not represented in it, but now we have received," Al-Humim said in a statement published by Al-Sabah newspaper. Membership in the Secretariat, and I have been nominated for it. "
    "This is a great achievement. It shows that we are moving in the right direction. The world has begun to realize the great responsibility that Iraq bears in the face of terrorism and atonement, and that it fought on behalf of the world."
    Al-Humim pointed out that "the muftis and the sheiks in the Islamic world stand with Iraq in its adherence to its national unity and against secession and its calls."
    Al-Hameem stressed that "there is great coordination between us and Al-Azhar Al-Sharif in the fight against terrorism, atonement and sectarianism, and there are joint programs of action between us. Al-Azhar Al-Sharif publishes the centrality of Islam and fights extremism and atonement and has programs in the Islamic world." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:31 pm