Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative of the chest: the advisory opinion is the one who saved Iraq and stopped the slide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative of the chest: the advisory opinion is the one who saved Iraq and stopped the slide Empty Representative of the chest: the advisory opinion is the one who saved Iraq and stopped the slide

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2017, 2:25 am

Representative of the chest: the advisory opinion is the one who saved Iraq and stopped the slide

Political  Since 2017-07-29 at 17:06 (Baghdad time)

Representative of the chest: the great fatwa of the reference is to save Iraq and stopped the slide situation
    Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, Sheikh Muhannad al-Gharawi, said on Saturday that the great fatwa of the religious reference was to save Iraq and put an end to the worst conditions.
    Al-Gharawi said in a speech during a memorial ceremony on the anniversary of the martyrdom of the religious authority Mohammed Mohammad Sadiq al-Sadr and his sons, which was set up by the Popular People's Assembly, that "the great fatwa of the religious reference is the one who saved Iraq and stopped the sliding situation to its worst levels," noting that " Resistance and leaders of the security forces and the steadfast popular crowd. "
    "Thank you very much for the blood that sacrificed for the homeland," he told the leaders of the popular crowd. "You are the people of Iraq, you are from the victory of Iraq and victory of religion and God reward you good."
    He stressed the "importance of sustaining the meanings of brothers and solidarity," and conveyed the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and the family of the chest thanks to "the popular rally and those who hold the commemoration ceremony."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:52 pm