Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Khalil: Parties law to be endorsed after Elections law

chouchou
    chouchou

Khalil: Parties law to be endorsed after Elections law  Empty Khalil: Parties law to be endorsed after Elections law

Post by chouchou Fri 04 Oct 2013, 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP, Mahma Khalil, of the Kurdistani Alliance assured that the Parties law will be endorsed after the Elections law. [/ltr]

[ltr]Speaking to Iraqi News (IraqiNews.com), he said “The Elections law is one of the important laws and must be endorsed as soon as possible because it determines the future of Iraq.”[/ltr]

[ltr]“All the political sides wish to endorse this law by deals to avoid any violation or no participation in the elections,” he added, noting that “All the political blocs are going on to endorse it.” [/ltr]

[ltr]Regarding the Parties law, he said “Also, all the political sides insist on endorse it where the Legal Committee assured that there disputes over two articles of this law,” assuring that “After the endorsement of the Elections law, the Parties law will be endorsed.” [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Khalil: Parties law to be endorsed after Elections law  Empty Re: Khalil: Parties law to be endorsed after Elections law

Post by wayoutnow Fri 04 Oct 2013, 9:06 am

Well do some partying our dam selves once this is done $$$$

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:06 pm