Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi to the US Secretary of State: They are determined to apply the law and the constitution in all

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi to the US Secretary of State: They are determined to apply the law and the constitution in all Empty Abadi to the US Secretary of State: They are determined to apply the law and the constitution in all

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:35 am

Abadi to the US Secretary of State: They are determined to apply the law and the constitution in all regions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received a telephone call from US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Friday.

Al-Abbadi said that "during the meeting, they discussed the developments of the military operations against the gangs and the launching of the liberation operation in addition to the redeployment of the federal forces in Kirkuk and other areas and political and security conditions. And eliminate the bandit gangs. "

Tillerson, according to the statement, "the position of his country supporting the unity of Iraq and understanding of the imposition of federal authority in the province of Kirkuk and other areas," noting "the importance of cooperation with the federal authority and emphasis on dialogue within the framework of the Iraqi constitution."

For his part, Abadi stressed that "priority is still for the battle against Daqash, and today began the process of liberating the existing and we are determined to eliminate the preacher and resolve the battle soon."

He added that "the government is determined to implement the law and the Constitution in all regions, and the Kurdistan region committed to hand over the border crossings and airports to the federal authority," adding that "the redeployment and imposition of federal authority legal and constitutional action and we are keen on the security of citizens in those areas." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 am