Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian submarines bombard sites in Deir Ezzor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian submarines bombard sites in Deir Ezzor Empty Russian submarines bombard sites in Deir Ezzor

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:36 am

Russian submarines bombard sites in Deir Ezzor

Russian submarines bombard sites in Deir Ezzor 326e8f38-d7e8-4256-b4e0-320c2695dc8e-660x330

The Russian Defense Ministry announced that the submarine "Veliki Novgorod" from underwater in the Mediterranean Sea, a burst of Caliber missiles winged against the forces of the "Dahesh" in the countryside of Deir al-Zour in eastern Syria.
    Al-Wazra confirmed that the result of the strikes was the destruction of control centers and fortifications with the groups of fighters and a warehouse of weapons, saying in a statement: "The submarine Veliky Novgorod on October 31, 2017, from the eastern part of the Mediterranean, strikes with missiles winged on the important targets of the fighters of Dahesh in Deir Ezzor" .
    "As a result of the strikes with three Caliber missiles, an observation post, a fortification point with a group of armed men and armored vehicles, as well as a large arsenal of weapons and ammunition were destroyed for terrorists from the vicinity of the town of Albu Kamal," she said.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:55 am