Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detecting efforts to thwart the passage of the Federal Service Council because of the "big cake"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detecting efforts to thwart the passage of the Federal Service Council because of the "big cake" Empty Detecting efforts to thwart the passage of the Federal Service Council because of the "big cake"

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2017, 3:08 am

Detecting efforts to thwart the passage of the Federal Service Council because of the "big cake"

08:51 - 05/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary legal committee Kamel al-Zaidi, on Sunday, the efforts to thwart the passage of the Federal Service Council by some blocks, which used to distribute positions according to the system "big cake," noting that the parliament is waiting to send the names of members of the Council to vote on them.
    "The House of Representatives is waiting for the government to send the names of the new Federal Service Council to vote in the Council," Zaidi said in a statement. "The previous names were selected by the government and sent to the House of Representatives without prior knowledge of those names."
    He added that "the presidency of the Council made a mistake when it presented the subject to vote because most of the names do not enjoy independence," noting that "the Council is waiting for the government to send new professional and independent names with experience and efficiency." 
    Zaidi stressed that "there is a tendency among some to thwart the vote on the Federal Service Council because they used to distribute the big cake and the acquisition of appointments." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:32 pm