Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: Russia's priorities development of the Far East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: Russia's priorities development of the Far East Empty Putin: Russia's priorities development of the Far East

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Nov 2017, 2:20 am

[size=30]Putin: Russia's priorities development of the Far East[/size]
    09/11/2017 11:07 | Number of readings: 231
    font size: Putin: Russia's priorities development of the Far East Font_decrease Putin: Russia's priorities development of the Far East Font_enlarge
    Putin: Russia's priorities development of the Far East Thumbnail.php?file=5a03fcb495a597844c8b456a_896060436
    Trend Press / Agencies

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that Russia's national priority in the twenty-first century lies in the development of the Far East.
    This came in an article by President Vladimir Putin on the occasion of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit, which will kick off on Nov. 10 in Danang, Vietnam.
    The article, entitled "The Twenty-fifth APEC Summit in Danang: Together for Prosperity and Harmonious Development on the Kremlin's Internet Site," was published by Bloomberg in English.
    Putin noted that the Russian Far East region is a "growth zone" involving large-scale investment of natural resources and support for high-tech industrial sectors.
    He stressed the need to invest in human capital, in education and health, and in the creation of competitive scientific research centers.
    The President expressed the hope that "foreign partners, especially APEC countries, will contribute actively to the implementation of these programs and projects."
    Putin pointed out in the article "the unique spirit of partnership in AIPEC" and stressed that this is done by the efforts of the countries of the region to cooperate on the basis of the principle of consensus and consensus, voluntarism and mutual respect and find compromise, regardless of the prevailing political situation.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/190626.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:16 pm