Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Netanyahu was questioned for the fifth time in a corruption case

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Netanyahu was questioned for the fifth time in a corruption case Empty Netanyahu was questioned for the fifth time in a corruption case

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Nov 2017, 3:29 am

Netanyahu was questioned for the fifth time in a corruption case

Netanyahu was questioned for the fifth time in a corruption case Irq_1217643788_1510252993

Israeli police have questioned Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday for the fifth time on suspicion of corruption, Israeli media reported.

A Reuters cameraman saw police investigators arrive on Thursday night at the official residence of Netanyahu, who had seen the previous interrogation sessions.

Police officials and Netanyahu's office declined to comment, but Israeli media reported the news of his interrogation on a large scale without citing sources.

No charges have been made against Netanyahu, who denies any wrongdoing. Netanyahu has been in power since 2009.

But he is suspected in two cases, one for business gifts and the other for talks with an Israeli newspaper publisher about limiting competition in the news field in return for preferential coverage of his policies.

Police said this week that a close associate of Netanyahu had been questioned as part of an independent inquiry into a contract with Germany to buy a $ 2 billion submarine. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86166

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:16 pm