Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decision of Parliament: Failure to pass the election law will force the Commission to adopt the prev

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decision of Parliament: Failure to pass the election law will force the Commission to adopt the prev Empty Decision of Parliament: Failure to pass the election law will force the Commission to adopt the prev

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:56 am

Decision of Parliament: Failure to pass the election law will force the Commission to adopt the previous legislation

09:16 - 19/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The decision of the House of Representatives Imad Juhna, on Sunday, that the continuation of the political blocs in the boycott of the meetings will force the Electoral Commission to resort to the previous laws, pointing out that the timing can not be exceeded at all.
     "The continuation of the political blocs to boycott the meetings of the House of Representatives to create a defect in the quorum will lead to the failure to pass the law of local and parliamentary elections on time."
     He added that "the failure of the adoption of the laws will force the Commission to rely on the laws in force that were used in the previous elections without any change," noting that "this will cause confusion and objection to most blocs political parties."
    "The date of the elections, especially the parliamentary elections, can not be overtaken and therefore will be held on schedule (May 12) without any delay," Juhanna said. Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:17 am