Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's office reveals contacts between Baghdad and Erbil on the oil file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's office reveals contacts between Baghdad and Erbil on the oil file Empty Abadi's office reveals contacts between Baghdad and Erbil on the oil file

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2017, 3:08 am

Abadi's office reveals contacts between Baghdad and Erbil on the oil file

09:09 - 20/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's office revealed on Monday contacts between the central and regional governments on the oil file, pointing out that progress in this area will contribute to the possibility of creating an atmosphere and environment for political dialogue.
    The spokesman for the office Saad al-Hadithi said in a statement to the information that there are contacts between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government regarding the oil file, without specifying the nature of those contacts.
    He added that "progress in this area will contribute to the possibility of talking about political dialogue and create an atmosphere and environment for it," stressing that "there is a need to build a climate of confidence again."
    The MP for a coalition of state law, Kamel Zaidi revealed in a statement to the (information), the consent of Kurdish leaders "in principle" to cancel the results of the referendum, the separatist, expected to be announced officially in the coming days.
    While the head of the parliamentary bloc of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Aryz Abdullah in a statement to the (information), the submission of Arbil "concessions" on the results of the referendum without clarifying the nature of those concessions. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:15 pm