Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE cancels flight ban over Iraqi airspace

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE cancels flight ban over Iraqi airspace Empty UAE cancels flight ban over Iraqi airspace

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Nov 2017, 2:45 am

[size=30]UAE cancels flight ban over Iraqi airspace[/size]
    25/11/2017 11:25 | Number of readings: 12
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

The UAE Aviation Authority has decided to cancel the ban on flights in Iraqi airspace after military operations against the Wahhabist preacher were nearing completion.
    "The UAE aviation authority has decided to cancel the flight ban in the Iraqi airspace and the UAE airlines will begin to cross the Iraqi airspace instead of passing over the Iranian airspace from the middle of next week," a civil aviation source said in a statement.
    The source pointed out that "after the abolition of the embargo will begin flights Emirates and the Union across the Iraqi airspace to various countries."
    He explained that "the number of transiting aircraft will reach 500 aircraft per day in principle and then increase the number to fold this number per day estimated the proportion of revenues expected after the lifting of the ban at 187,500 thousand dollars per day and at this rate only reach the revenues of crossing the Iraqi airspace to 68 million dollars annually, The cost of crossing the Iraqi airspace is $ 375 per plane. "
    The source added that "expected to raise the US Air Force soon also after the end of military operations, which is expected to reach the number of aircraft transiting the Iraqi airspace to 2000 aircraft per day, and if the Iraqi government to raise the fees for the passage of airspace to $ 1000 similar to neighboring countries, the amount expected Of crossing the Iraqi airspace in this case may reach 700 million dollars annually. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm