Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the closure of airspace on Qatar .. Minister of Transport: Iraq's airspace open to everyone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the closure of airspace on Qatar .. Minister of Transport: Iraq's airspace open to everyone Empty With the closure of airspace on Qatar .. Minister of Transport: Iraq's airspace open to everyone

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Jun 2017, 3:27 am

With the closure of airspace on Qatar .. Minister of Transport: Iraq's airspace open to everyone

Release date: 2017/6/8

[Ayna-Baghdad]
    The General Establishment of Civil Aviation announced on Thursday the preparation of the aircraft in Iraqi airspace, which amounted to 2450 aircraft for the period from April 27 to today.
    "The Iraqi airspace is open to all international civil aircraft and all airlines wishing to cross their aircraft to the Iraqi airspace," said Minister of Transport Kazem Fangan, according to a statement by the ministry.
    "The number of aircraft is increasing," he said, adding that "the airlines of neighboring countries prefer to use the Iraqi airspace to shorten the distances and time and to provide better service to its passengers."
    "We are monitoring the numbers of aircraft transiting the Iraqi airspace by relying on the data entry statistic in the air control department of the Civil Aviation Authority."
    The comments come as Qatar Airways has resorted to the Somali airspace to overcome the obstacles caused by the decision.
    It is imperative that Qatar, before some countries close their airspace to them, find an outlet for their aircraft to gain access to the outside world, especially the European continent.
    In this context, according to some media, citing experts specialized in air navigation, the first track is to fly over Iran and then Iraq and Jordan to the Mediterranean Sea, and then access to various destinations away from the Arabian Gulf and Egypt and Libya, Traffic also through Iran and then Turkey and from there to various EU countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:36 am