Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish Prime Minister rises from his speech on the fate of Bashar al-Assad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish Prime Minister rises from his speech on the fate of Bashar al-Assad Empty Turkish Prime Minister rises from his speech on the fate of Bashar al-Assad

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 3:02 am

[size=30]Turkish Prime Minister rises from his speech on the fate of Bashar al-Assad[/size]
    28/11/2017 10:08 | Number of readings: 231
    font size:  Turkish Prime Minister rises from his speech on the fate of Bashar al-Assad Font_decrease  Turkish Prime Minister rises from his speech on the fate of Bashar al-Assad Font_enlarge
     Turkish Prime Minister rises from his speech on the fate of Bashar al-Assad Thumbnail.php?file=136_739171883
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim announced that the Syrian negotiations in Astana and Geneva are complementary and not contradictory.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Yildirim claimed at the same time that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad may not be able to survive.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The process in Astana is not a competition for the Geneva process," Yildirim said in a speech at the London Institute for International Strategic Research. "Negotiations in Astana and tripartite meetings (Turkey, Russia and Iran) are no substitute for Geneva. Basis for decisions in Geneva"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Turkish Prime Minister confirmed the achievement of "certain progress" in reducing tension in Syria and the cessation of fighting, claiming that responsibility for the current situation in Syria lies with the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Assad may not be able to stay in Syria, and we have to accept that," Yildirim claimed"He said.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:14 am