Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Government move to investigate the corruption auction of the Central Bank of the currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government move to investigate the corruption auction of the Central Bank of the currency Empty Government move to investigate the corruption auction of the Central Bank of the currency

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2017, 6:29 am

[size=30]Government move to investigate the corruption auction of the Central Bank of the currency[/size]
    30/11/2017 12:16 | Number of readings: 194
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The deputy of the Union of Forces Abdul Rahman al-Loizi, the government's intention to open files of administrative corruption in the auction of foreign currency sale of cash reserves and the investigation of the family of all private banks and the extent of involvement of politicians in the possession and transfer of funds and smuggling out of the country .[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The government will start the files of fighting corruption from the auction of foreign currency and the pursuit of money smuggled from foreign currency and the extent of manipulation of traders and the use of names and banks to fake the smuggling of the dollar," he said in a press statement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the investigation of files of corruption will include tracking the money and return to the treasury of the state as well as a family of banks opened for the purpose of sale and smuggling of the dollar only and return mostly to politicians."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The government will use foreign experts in the campaign against corruption, as it did in the fight against the call to give international formula and support to ensure that no politician objects to the charges against him under the pretext of political pressure or squabbling," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Government move to investigate the corruption auction of the Central Bank of the currency Empty Re: Government move to investigate the corruption auction of the Central Bank of the currency

Post by Diamond Thu 30 Nov 2017, 6:31 am

now they're gittin somewhere
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Government move to investigate the corruption auction of the Central Bank of the currency Empty Re: Government move to investigate the corruption auction of the Central Bank of the currency

Post by sassy Thu 30 Nov 2017, 6:38 am

duck Wow, IT HAS BEGUN!!!  yes
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Thu 30 Nov 2017, 6:46 am

lol! I'm not gonna say its begun, but ya might wanna get a seat at the finish  lol!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Thu 30 Nov 2017, 6:57 am

Diamond wrote:T:lol!: I'm not gonna say its begun, but ya might wanna get a seat at the finish  lol!
    You cont have to D, I will!!!!   Too many articles to confirm!!!!  Sure looking good for those auctions to stop!!   Dance banna2 banna3  I know it’s Iraq, but boy o boy sure is sounding pretty obvious!!  yes
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 30 Nov 2017, 7:55 am

Looks better than ever.. They have some action instead of yak, yak....
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Thu 30 Nov 2017, 9:34 am

G
    weslin3 wrote:Looks better than ever.. They have some action instead of yak, yak....
    thumbs2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:39 am