Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian TV: Israel bombard military positions in Damascus countryside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian TV: Israel bombard military positions in Damascus countryside Empty Syrian TV: Israel bombard military positions in Damascus countryside

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2017, 2:35 am

[size=30]Syrian TV: Israel bombard military positions in Damascus countryside[/size]
    02/12/2017 11:02 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Syrian TV: Israel bombard military positions in Damascus countryside Font_decrease  Syrian TV: Israel bombard military positions in Damascus countryside Font_enlarge
     Syrian TV: Israel bombard military positions in Damascus countryside Thumbnail.php?file=df277463_e669_40df_ad17_c86f1d843cc1_225020579
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]Syrian television reported that an Israeli bombardment of "land-to-land" missiles targeting a military post in the countryside of Damascus resulted in material damage .[/rtl]

[rtl]The Syrian news channel reported on Saturday morning that "at 12:30 pm, Israel fired land-to-surface missiles at a military site in the countryside of Damascus," adding that "the attack caused material damage ."[/rtl]

[rtl]While the official Syrian news agency "SANA" quoted informed sources as saying that "our air defenses are dealing with Israeli missiles targeting a military site in the countryside of Damascus and destroy two of them .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:04 am