Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Airbus is considering reducing production of the world's largest aircraft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Airbus is considering reducing production of the world's largest aircraft Empty Airbus is considering reducing production of the world's largest aircraft

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:56 am

Airbus is considering reducing production of the world's largest aircraft

Airbus is considering reducing production of the world's largest aircraft 4220
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    Airbus is considering plans to cut the production of the giant A380 to six aircraft a year as it struggles to maintain the economic viability of the world's largest aircraft beyond the end of the decade, industry sources said.
    Under pressure from smaller but more efficient aircraft, Airbus announced it would cut production to 12 in 2018 and 8 in 2019, down from an annual production peak of 30 aircraft waiting for what it expects to be a recovery.
    But plans to maintain this rate are in doubt, while Airbus is finalizing an order from Emirates to buy 36 new aircraft.
    Industry analysts said the current negotiations with Emirates would be crucial to the future of the A380, which recently celebrated its 10-year start-up.
    Airbus, which delivered 14 A380s this year, has told some suppliers it is considering cutting production to six aircraft a year, the sources said.
    An Airbus spokesman declined to comment on the production plans other than in previous announcements by the company.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:34 pm