Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: Cost of living in Iraq is lower than America by 39.80% and higher than Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: Cost of living in Iraq is lower than America by 39.80% and higher than Russia Empty Report: Cost of living in Iraq is lower than America by 39.80% and higher than Russia

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 6:53 am

Report: Cost of living in Iraq is lower than America by 39.80% and higher than Russia

A report published on the site "Numbeo", which means the standard of living of the world, that the cost of living in Iraq is lower than America by 39.80%. 

"The cost of living in Iraq is 39.80 percent less than the United States without rent, which is 5.77 percent higher than in Russia, " the report said, according to the latest update in December . 

"The cost of living in Iraq in terms of rents is 66.76 percent less than in the United States, and 19.72 percent less than in Russia," the report said.

[size]

"Renting the apartment for three rooms in the city center costs $ 705.49 and the one-bedroom rent is $ 392.91," he said. 

The report pointed out that "the average monthly net salary of citizens in Iraq is 602.59 dollars," explaining that "32% of the income of the citizen is spent on the market, while 21.3% of the expenditure of citizens on rents." 

Numbeo is one of the sites launched in 2009 and is considered as a source by many international newspapers and magazines including the BBC, Time, The Forks, Forbes , The Economist, Busines Incider, San Francisco Chronicle, New York Times, The Telegraph, The Edge, The Sydney Morning Herald, China Daily, Washington Post , USAToday and dozens of other websites and media.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:12 am