Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: Cost of living in Baghdad is higher than Arbil by 5.43%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: Cost of living in Baghdad is higher than Arbil by 5.43% Empty Report: Cost of living in Baghdad is higher than Arbil by 5.43%

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jun 2019, 2:36 am

[size=35][size=35]Report: Cost of living in Baghdad is higher than Arbil by 5.43%[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-06-06 08:21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A report published on the site "Numbio", which means the standard of living of the world, that the cost of living in the capital Baghdad is higher than in the province of Arbil by 5.43%.

"The cost of living in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is higher than that of Arbil by 5.43 percent," the report said in its latest update in June . 

"The monthly costs of a family of four living in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are about two million dinars, while the living costs of four people in Erbil are lower," the report said. "The cost does not include rent."

He added that "the monthly costs for one person without rent in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is $ 601," while the cost of living in Arbil $ 558 "The report 

pointed out that" people in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spend their money on the market by 31%, which is lower than in Arbil, , While the expenditure on rent in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 21.7%, which is higher than in Arbil, which accounts for 20.4% of the expenditure on rent. 

Nombio is one of the sites launched in 2009 and is considered as a source by many international newspapers and magazines.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:59 pm