Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The escape of the Miss Iraq family from Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The escape of the Miss Iraq family from Baghdad Empty The escape of the Miss Iraq family from Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 1:37 am

[ltr]The escape of the Miss Iraq family from Baghdad[/ltr]
    [ltr]Local[/ltr]
     From 2017-12-16 at 09:39 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The family of Miss Iraq Sarah Aidan was forced to flee the country after her image of Sylvie with Miss Israel last month sparked a sharp outcry in Baghdad, the Daily Mail reported.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The photo shows Sarah Idan with Miss Israel Edgar Jandelsman, who represent their country in the Miss Universe contest in Las Vegas, USA.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Idan posted the picture on her page on the "Intgram" page to promote "peace and love," but she soon provoked a violent reaction to social media.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She told Israeli television that there was anger over the picture in Iraq, so that the family "Idan" was forced to flee the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"People threatened her and threatened her family that if she did not go home and remove the pictures, they would withdraw her title as Miss Iraq and even kill her," she said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"They left Iraq for fear, so the situation would calm down at least."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The image of Sylvie, picked up by the Iraqi candidate for the Miss Universe contest with her Israeli counterpart in Las Vegas, sparked a wide debate between negative and positive comments in Iraq, although it stressed that it aims to "spread peace."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Idan, 27, who lives in the United States, was attacked by her followers.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The relations are completely cut off between Iraq and Israel and are considered an enemy state of Baghdad[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:09 am