Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education announces the opening of a literacy center in cooperation with the Ministry of Youth and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education announces the opening of a literacy center in cooperation with the Ministry of Youth and  Empty Education announces the opening of a literacy center in cooperation with the Ministry of Youth and

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:29 am

[size=30]Education announces the opening of a literacy center in cooperation with the Ministry of Youth and Sports[/size]
    19/12/2017 09:46 | Number of readings: 11
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Education announced Tuesday the opening of a literacy center in cooperation with the Ministry of Youth and Sports .

A statement from the Office of the Minister of Education, Mohammed Iqbal, said that the General Directorate for the Education of the second Rusafa opened the center of the Ministry of Youth and Sports for the eradication of illiteracy, in implementation of the directives of the Minister of Education and Chairman of the Supreme Authority for Literacy, in cooperation with the Ministry of Youth.

The statement added that the center includes illiterate members, while it is equipped with all educational supplies and lecturers ..

It is worth mentioning that this center is one of a group of centers opened in the second Rusafa district and all ministries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 9:52 pm