Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amman to host Arab meeting on Jerusalem next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amman to host Arab meeting on Jerusalem next month Empty Amman to host Arab meeting on Jerusalem next month

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:42 am

Amman to host Arab meeting on Jerusalem next month

14:11 - 11/01/2018

Amman to host Arab meeting on Jerusalem next month %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B3-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Arab foreign ministers will hold a new meeting on February 1 in Cairo to discuss the steps they will take on Jerusalem following US President Donald Trump's decision to recognize it as the capital of Israel and start the process of moving the US embassy to it.
    "The secretary-general of the Arab League has sent an official memorandum to Arab countries on Wednesday calling for a meeting of the Arab League's ministerial council on February 1," the official Al-Ghad newspaper reported.
    The source added that "this meeting falls within the light of the decision of the Council of the Arab League at the ministerial level," which was held on the ninth of last December, at the invitation of Jordan to keep the Council in case of a meeting and return to the meeting not later than a month to assess the situation and agree on the steps In the light of developments including the holding of an extraordinary Arab summit "in Jordan". Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:02 pm