Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nature Paints Company: Made in Iraq exhibition contributed to supporting the national industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nature Paints Company: Made in Iraq exhibition contributed to supporting the national industry Empty Nature Paints Company: Made in Iraq exhibition contributed to supporting the national industry

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 8:15 am

Nature Paints Company: Made in Iraq exhibition contributed to supporting the national industry

A marketing official at Nature Paints, Rehman Defense, said Thursday that a manufacturing exhibition in Iraq had helped support and promote the local product.
    "This is the second participation of the company in a manufacturing exhibition in Iraq, while thanking the Ministry of Industry for its contribution in the collection of Iraqi companies in one exhibition, which contributes to support the national industry and promote it," the defense said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News.
    "The exhibition has witnessed a large turnout in terms of the masses more than the past years, as well as the presence of high-level coordination in the presentation of products and a media presence distinct and effective."
    He pointed out that the company offers different types of paints such as bentlite, paint, moisture coating surfaces, decorative paints and our products match the international product with the certificate of users and ministries that we deal with, noting that the parties we deal with are the buildings and facilities and complex Basmaya housing and threshold Husseiniya and Abbasiyah.
    The exhibition was held in Iraq on the grounds of Baghdad International Fair 30 companies from the Ministry of Industry and Minerals seeking to meet the need of the market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:00 pm