Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar suffers unemployment and stop investment projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar suffers unemployment and stop investment projects Empty Dhi Qar suffers unemployment and stop investment projects

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2018, 1:55 am

[ltr]Dhi Qar suffers unemployment and stop investment projects[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-22 at 09:23 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The deputy in the parliament Zeinab al-Khazraji, Monday, that the disruption of investment projects and the suspension of the private sector led to the spread of unemployment in the province of Dhi Qar.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The federal government must intervene to find a solution to end unemployment, which has spread widely in the province of Dhi Qar as a result of the suspension of investment projects and disruption of the private sector because of the lack of material liquidity of the province as a result of austerity," Khazraji said in a statement.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "Dhi Qar Tarda for investment and investors because of the routine and complexities of all those trying to invest in the province, which led to the absence of any construction or reconstruction in the province, especially in the district of Shatrah and Gharraf, which suffers from a clear and large negligence and spread of unemployment and migration of the people to neighboring provinces "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Khazraji pointed out that "the northern cutter in the province of Dhi Qar suffers a significant deterioration in the infrastructure and deterioration in the service, education and health and is witnessing a great decline for any investment project," pointing to "the absence of any degree of career for the people of the northern cutter for years," "Ending their suffering"[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:33 pm