Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In response to the arrest of his son .. Governor of Najaf calls the judiciary to investigate the cas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In response to the arrest of his son .. Governor of Najaf calls the judiciary to investigate the cas Empty In response to the arrest of his son .. Governor of Najaf calls the judiciary to investigate the cas

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In response to the arrest of his son .. Governor of Najaf calls the judiciary to investigate the case impartially

 Baghdad / Range 

Najaf Governor Louay al-Yasiri expressed his surprise at what he described as "media exaggeration" about his son's arrest on charges of drug trafficking, pointing out that the method of dealing with the event indicates a "political targeting" aimed at ousting him before the elections. 
    Local media reported Sunday that a gang of three people, including the son of Najaf governor, was arrested on charges of drug trafficking during a security operation in Baghdad. 
    "I have been careful since the appointment of Najaf governor to achieve the rule of law for all regardless of their status and names, including my family, which comes from a respected family and a long history of prestige and honorable," said Yasiri in a statement,
    "I affirm my keenness on the rule of law and the fight against crime in all its forms and content, and that the rule of justice and punishment must be extended to all without exception," he said, expressing his astonishment at the large and systematic media exaggeration and the timing of publication that coincided with the proceedings of the case since its inception. The existence of political targeting as a conservative governor of the holy city of Najaf as well as near the date of the elections. " 
    He called on the judiciary to "resolve this issue impartially regardless of the identity of the accused and belonging," pointing out that "was only an Iraqi citizen accused under the rule of law and institutions." 
    However, the Governor of Najaf said, "This increases my determination and determination to pursue and combat all those who deal with or deal with this type of crime in addition to my duties in maintaining security throughout the province."
    On social networking sites, footage of the son of the governor of Najaf, Javad Loay al-Yasiri, showed that he was under investigation and arrest. 
    The leaks coincided with a statement by the federal police saying that they "arrested members of a gang of three people and seized five kilograms, 600 grams of hashish, a pistol and 7,000 pills."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:46 pm