Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Start an investigation with Facebook team on the Russian intervention in the US elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Start an investigation with Facebook team on the Russian intervention in the US elections Empty Start an investigation with Facebook team on the Russian intervention in the US elections

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2018, 3:34 am

Start an investigation with Facebook team on the Russian intervention in the US elections
    Start an investigation with Facebook team on the Russian intervention in the US elections Irq_1807034804_1517033316
    US media reported that Special Advisor Robert Mueller began investigating the Facebook team as part of the so-called Russian intervention in the 2016 US presidential election.
    "Muller met at least one member of the Facebook team, who was associated with the Trump campaign," local newspaper Wired reported Friday.
    Facebook and other social networking sites are an essential part of the investigation into the Russian intervention case, not only for its relationship with the Trump campaign's e-team, but also for selling more than 3,000 ads through Visok and Instagram sites for fake accounts run "Russian research agency", according to the same source.
    Since the issue of Russian intervention in the US elections has been raised, Trump has been accused of complicity with Moscow, which US President Donald Trump has always sought to deny.
    On Thursday, Trump announced his willingness to appear to investigate and question Russian interference in the presidential election.
    Last October, Facebook, Twitter and Google executives appeared in public hearings before the House and Senate of the US Congress to investigate them in the same case.
    Müller's investigation into the possibility of complicity between President Trump's campaign and Russia, or whether Trump obstructed the FBI investigation into the same case by expelling its former director, James Komi, in May 2017. 1

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=91450

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:57 pm