Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Saudi newspaper: Abadi reeling with signs of a split in the coalition of al-Maliki

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Saudi newspaper: Abadi reeling with signs of a split in the coalition of al-Maliki  Empty Saudi newspaper: Abadi reeling with signs of a split in the coalition of al-Maliki

Post by wciappetta Fri 06 Nov 2015, 5:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Friday 06-11-2015 | 11:00:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EM

Twilight News Saudi newspaper Friday / reported that Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is reeling politically after signs of a split in the coalition of state law, led by Nuri al-Maliki.

The newspaper "Okaz" Saudi Arabia parliamentary unnamed sources that the movements within the "State of Law" bloc heavyweights in the Parliament and the National Alliance suggest signs of "split" within the coalition in the wake of the wing Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with the Supreme Council and the Sadrists coordination with sticks to ward Nuri al-Maliki bloc Badr.

The sources, according to the newspaper reported that more than half the members of the rule of law stand alongside Abadi, what reduces the space that moves the al-Maliki.

She pointed out that al-Abadi in front of difficult choices: either to remain part of the state law that restrict his movements or be forced to divide the state of law in cooperation with a number of rebel MPs on the reality of the quota system and a group of the People's elites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Saudi newspaper: Abadi reeling with signs of a split in the coalition of al-Maliki  Empty Re: Saudi newspaper: Abadi reeling with signs of a split in the coalition of al-Maliki

Post by Neno Fri 06 Nov 2015, 5:16 pm

Wouldn't expect anything less. I am sure those split supporters were tired of the Maliki ways even tho, they were apart of the Rule of Law.

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:33 pm