Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq officially asks Jordan to allow Iraqi trucks to enter Jordanian territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq officially asks Jordan to allow Iraqi trucks to enter Jordanian territory Empty Iraq officially asks Jordan to allow Iraqi trucks to enter Jordanian territory

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Feb 2018, 4:10 am

Iraq officially asks Jordan to allow Iraqi trucks to enter Jordanian territory
    February
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Company for Land Transport - Archival[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq has formally asked Jordan to activate Article 10 of the Road Transport Agreement for passengers and goods signed between the two parties on August 24, 2009, to allow Iraqi commercial trucks to enter Jordanian territory, the Public Transport Company of the Iraqi Ministry of Transport said on Friday.

"We have officially opened the Jordanian authorities through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Iraqi Embassy in Amman to activate the agreement and allow commercial trucks to enter the lands of the two countries," said Emad Abdul Razzaq al-Asadi, director general of the company. Jordanian parties to the Convention and allowing Iraqi trucks to enter Jordan as provided for in the agreement and in order to activate trade exchange between the two countries.

He added that the trade exchange is currently through the unloading of truckloads in the field of trade exchange inside Jordan to be transported by trucks of each country into its territory. He pointed out that so far did not allow the entry of Jordanian trucks to Iraqi territory or Iraqi trucks to Jordanian territory despite the signing of the agreement since 2009.

He expressed the hope that "the agreement will be activated to end this file between the two countries, stressing Baghdad's keenness to activate trade cooperation with Jordan, as a key partner of Iraq.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:35 am