Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China records first human case of bird flu virus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China records first human case of bird flu virus Empty China records first human case of bird flu virus

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 3:37 am

China records first human case of bird flu virus
    China records first human case of bird flu virus Irq_560229220_1518676048
    The Hong Kong government's health protection center in China announced Thursday the first human case of the H7N1 strain of bird flu.
    "China recorded the first human case of the H7N1 strain of bird flu in a coastal province east of the country but recovered," the government's Health Protection Center said in a statement, noting that "the National Health and Family Planning Committee of the Ministry of Health in the Chinese mainland informed him of the situation "He said.
    "This is the first human case of the H7N1 strain in the world," the Hong Kong government said, quoting the committee. "The woman was infected with live poultry before the onset of symptoms. No symptoms were shown to those who had been closely involved during the medical observation period. "
    The case of a 68-year-old woman in Jiangsu Province was diagnosed on 25 December and taken to hospital on 1 January and released on 22 January.
    The H7N1 strain of bird flu is much more common in China among humans.
    Since 2013, at least 600 people have died in China and more than 1,500 have been infected with the H7N1 virus. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=92728

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:06 am