Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary reveal financial proposal to separate the functional five points of the bill Unified R

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary reveal financial proposal to separate the functional five points of the bill Unified R Empty Parliamentary reveal financial proposal to separate the functional five points of the bill Unified R

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Nov 2013, 6:40 am

Parliamentary reveal financial proposal to separate the functional five points of the bill Unified Retirement

Follow-up - and babysit -

Revealed the parliamentary finance committee, on Friday, a proposal put forward during discussions of the draft law Unified Retirement separate functional five points of the project for business privacy and tasks carried out, indicating that the law is built on the basis of service and pay dues.

Said committee member Najiba Najib: "" There is a proposal put forward in the Finance Committee during the discussions of the draft law Unified Retirement requires separation of judges, prosecutors, and a professor of universities, and the security forces, and the Foreign Service for pension law Unified considerations relating to the tasks they carry out. "

Najib added that "the law is built on the basis of service and the payment of dues, in the sense that anyone deserves retirement, so that should expand totalitarian law, especially as the pension law in the world turned from law entitlement to humanitarian law".

With regard to the service of jihad Najib showed that the "pro-jihadist paragraph service more than reject them."

The House of Representatives began discussions Unified Retirement bill forwarded by the government earlier.

M. J
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:13 am