Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+13
Magic-Jax
sassy
fonz1951
lonelyintexas
Screwball
duck2000
ahill
mochasmom
Lobo
ron-man
weslin3
Proven
wciappetta
17 posters

Parliamentary Finance Committee reveal a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance Committee reveal a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed Empty Parliamentary Finance Committee reveal a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed

Post by wciappetta Tue 02 Jun 2015, 3:46 pm

The last part steeps of IMF art VIII compliance, with it's unrestricted capital inflows and outflows. That's how they fashion such things, institute an international edict  masked with a national label... I wonder if the the Revalue is an obstacle preventing the moving forward of the investment law? Rhetorical question...

Parliamentary Finance Committee reveal a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed

Written by QS Date: 06/02/2015 12:10

Baghdad - INA / revealed in a parliamentary finance committee member, on Tuesday, a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed, referring to the deterioration of the financial situation of the Rafidain Bank.

He said the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, for "The Iraqi news agency" that "Rafidain Bank financial situation deteriorating very" revealing "a proposal by the prime minister, the integration of the Rafidain and Rasheed and regarded as one bank."

He stressed Haider, a deputy from the Kurdish bloc change, "The Finance Committee is closely following the development of State-owned banks and the conclusion reached by the Rafidain Bank of very large financial deterioration must put the necessary solutions and quick about it."

It is a different context, Haider added that "the Finance Committee met a few days ago with the Economic Commission to study the investment law being activated and carries financial side."

Haider said that "the lack of activating the investment law because of obstacles in front of the Investment Authority," explaining that "those obstacles spurred Parliament to enact a law gives full freedom for investors from home and abroad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance Committee reveal a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance Committee reveal a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed

Post by Proven Tue 02 Jun 2015, 5:52 pm

The deterioration of the financial situation of the Rafidain Bank can only mean non-performing assets, either loans to businesses or loans of the government of Iraq.  I've come to the conclusion that these banks are the equivalent to the treasury department of the US.  This is the cause of all the concern by the IMF to straighten them out over the years, because of all the debt owed by Sadam.  Remember, Iraq is only paying salaries to government employees, the rest is going to fight ISIS.  In light of this, to me this article is highlighting the fact that the government of Iraq barely has enough money to just get by and it's treasury "banks" are almost insolvent.  

I find it interesting that this article associates the need to active the investment law to solve the deterioration of their financial situation.  Good point about international requirements disguised as national reform.  

I wonder if the the Revalue is an obstacle preventing the moving forward of the investment law?

I think international bankers are waiting for Iraq to put all the pieces in place and are holding back from releasing investment. Prosperity in exchange for monetary control.  It takes two to tango.

Ward, I know you understand what I mean by it takes two to tango, but for all the rest I'll explain.  In a fixed exchange system as Iraq, the CBI can not just change the price of the dinar against the dollar unless the US Federal Reserve agrees to the change, and vis-versa.  If either party does not want to change the rate of exchange, the other party could initiate countermeasures to nullify the rate change.  

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance Committee reveal a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance Committee reveal a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed

Post by weslin3 Tue 02 Jun 2015, 10:06 pm

Then this could the hold up.... Not wanting to tango.   fish
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Tue 02 Jun 2015, 11:19 pm

good posts gang.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:56 pm

I agree that the U.S. Federal Reserve has been the hold up all along because of the petro dollar, but the IMF and World Bank want this to happen, so I think that it will and the U.S. will be left with "tackling" the problem of Iraq as well as other countries when they depeg from the U.S. dollar.  As far as the merger of the Rafidain and Rasheed banks, it is interesting that the Rafidain bank is "having financial trouble" when the articles lately have been about the Rafidain and the IMF working together to get the Rafidain banks ready for international banking.  The IMF probably does desire just one government bank, it would be easier to control - and if the articles are correct about the IMF about Rafidain, then I could see a merger.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Thu 04 Jun 2015, 9:42 am

Good point lobo.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 04 Jun 2015, 10:16 am

Learning a lot, thanks everyone...Duck, do you agree that this Is a possible holdup to the RV?
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Thu 04 Jun 2015, 11:31 am

Good read.  Thanks so much.

Why do I  have this feeling that the RV will be a 'next year thing'

I hope not.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 04 Jun 2015, 12:16 pm

Because youve had it before lol
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Mon 08 Jun 2015, 4:49 pm

Hang on gang.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:24 am