Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade abolishes 52 food agencies and vaccinations for violating regulations and conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade abolishes 52 food agencies and vaccinations for violating regulations and conditions Empty Trade abolishes 52 food agencies and vaccinations for violating regulations and conditions

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Mar 2018, 6:08 am

Trade abolishes 52 food agencies and vaccinations for violating regulations and conditions
    March 08 2018 02:04 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Commerce[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The Department of Planning and Follow-up in the Ministry of Commerce, Thursday, canceled 52 food and flour agencies during the month of December for violating regulations and instructions.

The director of the Planning and Follow-up Department Abtahal Hashim Sabet, in a statement received by "Baghdad Post" a copy of it, "its department canceled 52 food agencies and flour during the month of December last for violating controls and instructions," noting that "the department during the same month to rotate 64 agency And registered 24,288 newborn children and a new record 34338 individuals and the number of persons withheld 68,330 individuals and write-off 56636 members of the ration card because of death or travel for other reasons.

The officer stressed that "the relevant government and non-governmental departments and citizens all the need to report cases of death or travel so that the Department can be removed from the ration card in accordance with the regulations and instructions in force in the ministry to reduce the cases of manipulation that may be in this regard and maintain public money."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:26 pm