Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alliance of Forces Abadi and the Electoral Commission hold Diyala from modernization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alliance of Forces Abadi and the Electoral Commission hold Diyala from modernization Empty Alliance of Forces Abadi and the Electoral Commission hold Diyala from modernization

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:43 am

[size=30]Alliance of Forces Abadi and the Electoral Commission hold Diyala from modernization[/size]
    11/03/2018 10:37 | Number of readings: 88
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Diyala[/rtl]

[rtl]MP Salah al-Jubouri, head of the coalition of Iraqi forces; Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the Electoral Commission responsible for depriving the internally displaced "in the cities and villages of Diyala to participate in the upcoming elections."[/rtl]

[rtl]In a press statement received by the "Trend Press" on Sunday, "The Electoral Commission selectively treated our demands to include the citizens of Diyala cities of internally displaced persons" by the registration procedures and updating their records, like the boycotters of Salahaddin, Nineveh and Anbar provinces, For half of Iraqi citizens .[/rtl]

[rtl]He revealed that "many of the towns and villages of our province, is still waiting Raafat Electoral Commission with their children internally displaced," which is supposed to respect the UNHCR wanted to participate not confiscated .[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Jubouri warned against depriving the displaced citizens   of Diyala towns and villages of participating in the elections and denied their right to return to their homes and cities. The UNHCR has to prove its immediate good intentions immediately by registering the displaced by running its mobile teams. Otherwise, we have a position in Parliament from the Electoral Commission and its procedures. .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 am