Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After a decision of the Commission .. Abadi is working on the preparation of a new electoral list

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After a decision of the Commission .. Abadi is working on the preparation of a new electoral list Empty After a decision of the Commission .. Abadi is working on the preparation of a new electoral list

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:31 am

After a decision of the Commission .. Abadi is working on the preparation of a new electoral list

09:53 - 04/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Hayat newspaper reported that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is working on preparing a new electoral list, noting that the Commission has issued instructions to allow the participation of a political party more than a list in the elections.
    "The Electoral Commission has issued instructions to allow the participation of a political party more than a list in the elections," the newspaper said in a report. "The legal crisis was triggered by the announcement of officials in the Dawa Party, headed by Nuri al-Maliki, Minister Haider Abadi, one of its members, for the representation of the party in two separate lists of slaves and Maliki.
    The newspaper added that "the objections focused on the existence of texts in the laws of parties and elections, which understands the non-participation of a party more than a list in the elections."
    The newspaper pointed out that "Abadi has not yet announced his intention to run, but sources close to him confirmed the preparation of a new electoral list," pointing out that the debate on how to ensure the involvement of Abadi in the elections independent of Maliki, was frequent in the political circles, Make way for Abadi to announce a new electoral list. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:13 am