Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

World Trade Organization warns of customs duties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs -  World Trade Organization warns of customs duties Empty World Trade Organization warns of customs duties

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 5:45 am

[size=30]World Trade Organization warns of customs duties[/size]
    13/03/2018 12:59 | Number of readings: 45
    font size: customs -  World Trade Organization warns of customs duties Font_decrease customs -  World Trade Organization warns of customs duties Font_enlarge
    customs -  World Trade Organization warns of customs duties Thumbnail.php?file=38909_1200px_Roberto_Azevedo_657563147
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The World Trade Organization (WTO) chief said Tuesday that "customs tariff charges may provoke reprisals from other countries."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The decision by US President Donald Trump to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum imports would trigger reprisals from other countries and unexpected consequences," Roberto Azevedo warned .[/rtl]

[rtl]For its part, Brazil said it would seek to exempt it from the US tariffs imposed recently .[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/208762.html
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

customs -  World Trade Organization warns of customs duties Empty Re: World Trade Organization warns of customs duties

Post by wciappetta Tue 13 Mar 2018, 7:20 am

How about telling the truth, many of these countries currently charge tariffs on US goods  and have done so years?

Fair trade is the rule and Trump is leveling the playing field. 

Remove the restrictions on American goods or we begin to treat you like you've done to us all these years.

Seems fair ...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:44 pm