Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Hello friends -

Have you wanted to grow your nest egg faster to fulfill your family's dreams? Maybe you own an IRA, a 401K, maybe even a few stocks and mutual funds. Or maybe you're just starting...

Take a few moments to explore a simple program which can accelerate and even turbocharge your wealth growth to reach your dreams!

http://Styles.CTSoft.io

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

World Trade Organization warns of customs duties

rocky

World Trade Organization warns of customs duties

Post by rocky on Tue 13 Mar 2018, 5:45 am

[size=30]World Trade Organization warns of customs duties[/size]
13/03/2018 12:59 | Number of readings: 45
font size:  
[rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The World Trade Organization (WTO) chief said Tuesday that "customs tariff charges may provoke reprisals from other countries."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The decision by US President Donald Trump to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum imports would trigger reprisals from other countries and unexpected consequences," Roberto Azevedo warned .[/rtl]

[rtl]For its part, Brazil said it would seek to exempt it from the US tariffs imposed recently .[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/208762.html
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: World Trade Organization warns of customs duties

Post by wciappetta on Tue 13 Mar 2018, 7:20 am

How about telling the truth, many of these countries currently charge tariffs on US goods  and have done so years?

Fair trade is the rule and Trump is leveling the playing field. 

Remove the restrictions on American goods or we begin to treat you like you've done to us all these years.

Seems fair ...

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Current date/time is Wed 20 Jun 2018, 9:19 pm