Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Afghanistan: Scores killed and wounded in suicide bombing in Kabul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Afghanistan: Scores killed and wounded in suicide bombing in Kabul Empty Afghanistan: Scores killed and wounded in suicide bombing in Kabul

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Mar 2018, 1:48 am

[size=30]Afghanistan: Scores killed and wounded in suicide bombing in Kabul[/size]
    21/03/2018 12:47 | Number of readings: 99
    font size:  Afghanistan: Scores killed and wounded in suicide bombing in Kabul Font_decrease  Afghanistan: Scores killed and wounded in suicide bombing in Kabul Font_enlarge
     Afghanistan: Scores killed and wounded in suicide bombing in Kabul Thumbnail.php?file=download__1__238936307
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies [/rtl]

[rtl]A suicide bomber killed at least 26 people and wounded 18 others in a suicide attack near the University of Kabul, the interior ministry said Wednesday.[/rtl]

[rtl]A spokesman for the Afghan Interior Ministry Nasra Rahimi: "The outcome of the explosion reached 26 dead and 18 wounded.[/rtl]

[rtl]The explosion took place in the Aliabad area near the northern gate of Kabul University.[/rtl]

[rtl]Today, Afghans celebrate Nowruz, the first day of spring and the beginning of the solar year, as the official calendar of the country.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:01 pm