Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zana Said: Parliament will continue to legislate and approve laws and hold its meetings until the fi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zana Said: Parliament will continue to legislate and approve laws and hold its meetings until the fi Empty Zana Said: Parliament will continue to legislate and approve laws and hold its meetings until the fi

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Mar 2018, 3:38 am

Zana Said: Parliament will continue to legislate and approve laws and hold its meetings until the first of July
    March 25 2018 09:14 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP Zana Said[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

A member of the Legal Committee of Parliament Zana Said, the current House of Representatives will continue to legislate and approve the laws and hold regular meetings until the first of next July.

He said in a press statement that «the Constitution provided that the duration of the parliamentary session four calendar years starting from the date of the first meeting, which took place on July 1, 2014 at that time», adding that «the current parliament can legislate the laws and the exercise of parliamentary work until June 30 next In accordance with the constitutional text ».

He added that «this ceiling has nothing to do with the timing of the next elections scheduled for 12 May next», noting that «the only exception otherwise depends on the ability of the new parliament to start its work before the beginning of next July».

He explained that «if the Commission and the discriminatory body can ratify the results of the elections within a week or about 10 days after the date of its deliberations in May next, as well as agreed to the political blocs to hold the first formal meeting of the new parliament before June 30, will end the work and the session of the current parliament automatically». 
    Observers ruled out the possibility of the continuation of the parliament to hold its meetings because of the concern of the deputies campaigning for the elections that will be held in May next.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:30 pm