Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi may retreat and allow the return of the Peshmerga to the disputed .. What is the reason?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi may retreat and allow the return of the Peshmerga to the disputed .. What is the reason? Empty Abadi may retreat and allow the return of the Peshmerga to the disputed .. What is the reason?

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Apr 2018, 3:27 am

Abadi may retreat and allow the return of the Peshmerga to the disputed .. What is the reason?
    April 03 2018 10:16 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri
    [rtl]

There is talk in the corridors of the House of Representatives, and in the Security Committee in particular, the possibility of Prime Minister Haidar Abadi of his decision to subject the disputed areas of the federal security forces exclusively, and allow the return of the Peshmerga forces to it.

The focus is on the presence of American and British pressure on Abadi in this direction.

For his part, a member of the security committee MP for the State of Law Iskandar and Tut, that the Prime Minister may retreat from his previous decision, for this reason, and accept the redeployment of Kurdish forces in the disputed areas. " 
    He said in a press statement:" America supports the Kurdistan Regional Government , And want to spread the Peshmerga outside the borders of the region.

He added: "Baghdad knows the presence of US forces in Kirkuk, and the Peshmerga under the cover and name of the fight against terrorism."

"With these facts on the ground, there is no sense to what Abbadi did in the process of imposing order and spreading in the disputed areas," he said. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:53 pm