Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow says the military strike on Syria will not go without consequences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow says the military strike on Syria will not go without consequences Empty Moscow says the military strike on Syria will not go without consequences

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Apr 2018, 2:07 am

Moscow says the military strike on Syria will not go without consequences %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A

Moscow says the military strike on Syria will not go without consequences

announced that Moscow on Saturday rejected a military strike carried out by Washington, London and Paris against the sites say they linked chemical weapons to the Syrian regime, warning that such actions will not pass without consequences, according to Russian media.
    "The worst fears have come true, our warnings have not been heard, a pre-prepared scenario is being implemented," said Russian Ambassador to the United States Anatoly Antonov Antonov.
    "We warned that such measures will not go without consequences, and the responsibility for them rests with Washington, London and Paris," the Russian news agency Sputnik reported.
    "The strike targeted the capital of a sovereign country that has been fighting terrorism for years," Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on its official Facebook page, according to Sputnik.
    "Those who consider themselves exceptional, are striking a blow to Damascus at a time when they have a chance for a peaceful settlement," Zakharova said.
    While the same Russian source quoted the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of his country that the Syrian capital Damascus was bombed at the moment the country had a chance for a peaceful future.
    The Russian Foreign Ministry blamed the Western media for the bombing of Syria, noting that "based on the data of those means was bombed by coalition forces," according to the same source.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:40 am