Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow reveals the number of Russian casualties during the US strike on Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow reveals the number of Russian casualties during the US strike on Syria Empty Moscow reveals the number of Russian casualties during the US strike on Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Feb 2018, 1:47 am

[size=30]Moscow reveals the number of Russian casualties during the US strike on Syria[/size]
    15/02/2018 06:42 | Number of readings:
    font size: Moscow reveals the number of Russian casualties during the US strike on Syria Font_decrease Moscow reveals the number of Russian casualties during the US strike on Syria Font_enlarge
    Trend Press / Continue  
    Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Thursday that the Russian Foreign Ministry confirmed the deaths of five Russians as a result of the strike of the so-called US-led coalition in Syria, whose nationality must be determined.
    "The material about the killing of dozens and hundreds of Russian citizens is nothing but a deception, not 400, 200, 100 or even 10," Zakharova told a news conference. According to preliminary data, the armed attack, whose causes are being investigated, Five people, possibly Russian citizens, and there are victims, but that needs to be investigated, especially on citizenship, to see if they are citizens of Russia or other countries.
    The US media reported the deaths of about 100 fighters from the Allied forces to the Syrian government.
    According to the Russian Defense Ministry, the attack resulted in the injury of 25 Syrian fighters, pointing out that the incident resulted from the reconnaissance and the search for "sleeper cell" in the oil refinery area. 

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:25 am