Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special: Parliamentary Security: The government is silent about the presence of US forces in Iraq an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special: Parliamentary Security: The government is silent about the presence of US forces in Iraq an Empty Special: Parliamentary Security: The government is silent about the presence of US forces in Iraq an

Post by Rocky Mon 07 May 2018, 3:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special: Parliamentary Security: The government is silent about the presence of US forces in Iraq and has not implemented the parliament's decision[/size]

[rtl]41 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction Press - Special[/rtl]

[rtl]The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee expressed its surprise at the government's silence over the presence of US troops in Iraq despite a parliamentary decision to set a specific timetable for the withdrawal of these forces.[/rtl]

[rtl]Committee member Abdul Aziz al-Dhalimi said in an interview with "Trend Press" that the Iraqi government still remain silent about the presence of US forces in Iraq and did not issue any statement in this regard despite the decision of the House of Representatives on the need to set a specific timetable for the exit of these forces from Iraq , Indicating that there are a number of military bases in different areas of Iraq and at the border with neighboring countries.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added: US forces will not leave Iraq because they entered as occupying forces and seek to dominate the region and other areas and take Iraq as a starting point to hit specific countries and targets, noting that the exit of US forces in 2011 was not her will, but because of the painful blows received from the Islamic Resistance factions Which forced it out after signing a security agreement with the government at the time.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Dhlami pointed out that the Americans are present in Iraq and intervene in the Iraqi affairs and implement their agendas.[/rtl]

[rtl]Jassim al - Atari[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:02 pm