Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

urges Trump threatens poster propaganda: The war is not over

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

urges Trump threatens poster propaganda: The war is not over Empty urges Trump threatens poster propaganda: The war is not over

Post by Rocky Tue 08 May 2018, 3:05 am

[size=32]
    urges Trump threatens poster propaganda: The war is not over[/size]
    urges Trump threatens poster propaganda: The war is not over 1-1041598

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

A terrorist organization threatened to launch terrorist attacks in the United States in a new leaflet showing a member of the organization cutting off US President Donald Trump's head, the Daily Mail reported. 
    The poster shows Trump on his knees in an orange dress with an armed gunman about to slay him, while New York City burns in the background.
    "The war is not over, God willing, we will defeat you," he wrote on the poster.
    The poster harnesses the successful efforts to eliminate a full-fledged advocate in Syria and Iraq, and claims that America is "floundering in the failed Trump plan."
    The poster, "Asbury America", was distributed in a letter on the application of Telegram by media loyal to Daish.
    This appalling picture is accompanied by the message that "a preacher has never been defeated and has become stronger."
    This is the latest threat that Tadeb makes against Trump, two weeks after a publication depicts the execution of Trump while Seattle is burning in the background.
    Da'ash's propaganda wing continues to launch threats despite the heavy losses suffered by the terrorist group in Syria and Iraq.
    Cheers

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:55 pm