Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A US official website show "propaganda to Daesh" and the threat of piracy Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A US official website show "propaganda to Daesh" and the threat of piracy Trump Empty A US official website show "propaganda to Daesh" and the threat of piracy Trump

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 3:57 am

A US official website show "propaganda to Daesh" and the threat of piracy Trump

Monday, June 26, 2017 11:34

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    suffered the governor location Ohio State of America, John Kaciec, electronic piracy and display what appears to be loyal to the organization of propaganda "Daesh".

Received visitors to "governor.ohio.gov", on Sunday, a black background and the words " There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of God", while the voice of prayer was heard in the background.

The text on the page: "O will be held accountable Trump .. You and all your people on every drop of blood that is flowing in the Muslim countries." Along with the words: "I love the Islamic state."
    Penetrate the site of the General Directorate of Civil Defense

It seems that a group calling itself "Team System DZ" penetrated many official sites, including the governor of Ohio site wife, Karen Kasic, and the location of the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections. Those pages offered the same message that was posted on the Kaciec. In addition to statements that appear to be loyal to regulate "Daesh", a line on the back of each page: "hacked by Team System DZ."

It was not immediately clear identity of the group or whether it is really a subsidiary of "Daesh".

Team Kasic staff said on Sunday they were aware of infiltration and working to deal with the case. They were working to break through the rehabilitation and correctional management site when they were alerted to penetrate their site.

In a subsequent statement , Tom Hewitt , spokesman for the Administrative Services Authority in Ohio , said that IT staff are working to resolve the matter. He added: "The separation of all the servers affected, and investigating how to enable these hackers distort these sites," following up " are also working with law enforcement agencies to understand what happened better."

The rejection of the field office for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Ohio confirm or deny whether the "Team System DZ" entity known to have.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/208046/%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A4%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%BA%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:26 am