Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadiq: defeat of the Americans will be renewed in the Iraqi elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadiq: defeat of the Americans will be renewed in the Iraqi elections Empty Sadiq: defeat of the Americans will be renewed in the Iraqi elections

Post by Rocky Fri 11 May 2018, 3:12 am

Sadiq: defeat of the Americans will be renewed in the Iraqi elections

10:51 - 11/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The Al-Sadoon movement, which is part of the Fatah alliance, said on Friday that the American defeat would be renewed in Iraq through the parliamentary elections tomorrow, stressing that America was defeated militarily in Iraq and will repeat the defeat in its conspiracy against the Iraqi people.
    "The United States was defeated in Iraq militarily and forced out of it by the will of the Iraqi people, and this defeat will be repeated through the elections that will announce the defeat of America in its conspiracy against the Iraqi people," said Mahmoud al-Rubaie, a member of the movement's political bureau.
    He added that "the axis of the resistance managed to pull out the occupier and returned to defeat, calling on the terrorist who is an American manufacturer and today will also defeat it by eliminating its conspiracies through parliamentary elections."
    He explained that "the American intervention will end after the elections, where it will be eliminated by the will of the Iraqis through participation in the elections and vote for the better."
    He stressed that "winning the axis of resistance in Iraq by the Lebanese elections is a deterrent to the American-Zionist plot on Iraq and the region, especially that Lebanon produced its results from the victory of the axis of resistance, which is not wanted by America and the Zionist entity and their allies." End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:40 am