Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TEHRAN: The new US ban is to compensate for the defeat of the nuclear deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TEHRAN: The new US ban is to compensate for the defeat of the nuclear deal Empty TEHRAN: The new US ban is to compensate for the defeat of the nuclear deal

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 2:07 am

TEHRAN: The new US ban is to compensate for the defeat of the nuclear deal Bahram_Qassimi-1-668x350

[size=32]TEHRAN: The new US ban is to compensate for the defeat of the nuclear deal[/size]

[rtl]80 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi said Wednesday that the new US embargo is to compensate for the defeat of the nuclear deal.[/rtl]

[rtl]"International reactions have shown America's defeat in the unilateral withdrawal from the nuclear agreement and the new embargo is to compensate for this defeat," Qassimi said.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said yesterday evening that the imposition of a ban on the governor of the Central Bank of Iran and Aliullah Saif by America illegal measure as all other procedures.[/rtl]

[rtl]In a statement to journalists at the end of his meeting with the foreign ministers of the three European countries (Germany, France and Britain) and Mughrabi, in Brussels, there were good talks on the need to provide guarantees to Iran to implement the provisions of the nuclear agreement in full, especially the cases that benefit from Iran because Iran has carried out its commitments Which has been repeatedly confirmed by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).[/rtl]

[rtl]Zarif explained that all the European parties have confirmed their commitment to do so and we will work with them also in the coming weeks to implement these guarantees.[/rtl]

[rtl]On Tuesday, the US Treasury Department imposed a ban on central bank governor, Crown Prince Abdullah II and three others.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/228184

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:00 pm