Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The biggest tribe in Basra threatens the election commission to use weapons against it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The biggest tribe in Basra threatens the election commission to use weapons against it Empty The biggest tribe in Basra threatens the election commission to use weapons against it

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 3:01 am

The biggest tribe in Basra threatens the election commission to use weapons against it
    May 17 2018 10:07 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Weapons - Archival[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The tribe of Bani Tamim, the largest tribe in the province of Basra, threatened with dire consequences in the event of the exclusion of its Sheikh Muzahim al-Tamimi, and put obstacles to his rise to the House of Representatives after winning the elections. 

A statement issued by the Office of the winning candidate Mzahim al-Tamimi and the signature of his cousin, former deputy and general supervisor of the movement, "Voice of the homeland" Mansour Tamimi, "There are rumors promoted by some of the failed to undermine the confidence of citizens visual evidence that the Independent Electoral Commission on the results of victory Sheikh Muzahim al-Tamimi, "noting that" if this conspiracy is achieved, we will not be silent at all, and we will follow all means to recover our rights, even with weapons, so beware of such mistakes because the consequences are dire. "

Mzahim Tamimi is the first governor of Basra after the overthrow of the former regime in 2003, and has recently nominated itself for the elections of the House of Representatives within the coalition, "victory", but the accountability agency decided to cancel his candidacy, go to the judiciary and challenged the decision to exclude, and (20 April 2018) A peaceful demonstration took place in the Shatt al-Arab district, in which thousands of citizens took part, demanding that they be allowed to run without any conditions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:03 am