Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi acknowledges the "irregularities" in the elections and calls on the Commission to consider the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi acknowledges the "irregularities" in the elections and calls on the Commission to consider the Empty Abadi acknowledges the "irregularities" in the elections and calls on the Commission to consider the

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 4:14 am

Abadi acknowledges the "irregularities" in the elections and calls on the Commission to consider them

08:30 - 20/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi admitted on Sunday that irregularities in the electoral process took place on May 12, calling on the Independent High Electoral Commission to consider them.
    "On May 12 Iraq held its fourth general election since 2003, when more than 10 million voters, men and women alike, went to the polling stations to vote freely, a rare case," Abadi said in an article in The Washington Post. In the Middle East, the Iraqis have the right to be proud of it. "
    "Although voter turnout was lower than expected, voters showed a more pronounced tendency toward trans-sectarian lists rather than ethnic or sectarian blocs as they did in the last elections," he said.
    Abadi continued by saying, "I myself have been campaigning in all 18 governorates of Iraq have won our coalition seats in fourteen of them, which could not be other lists to achieve," stressing that "the process was marred by some irregularities that will have to the Independent Electoral Commission for consideration But I called on all parties to respect the final results and to direct their complaints through legal means. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:01 am