Health opens a special wing at Salahuddin General Hospital
09/6/2018 12:00 am
[rtl]As part of its efforts to support liberated areas
Baghdad / Wafa Amer
The Department of Public Health Clinics of the Ministry of Health, in its efforts to support the liberated areas, decided to open a special ward in the Salahuddin Health Department with a capacity of 14 beds.
The Assistant Director General for Technical Affairs in the Department of People's Medical Clinics in the ministry, Dr. Shehab Ahmed Jassim, "the morning", that his ministry was able to amend the law of popular medical clinics No. 89 of 1986, the second amendment No. 49 of 2008, which stipulated the treatment of wings Private hospitals are covered by the provisions of this law. In other words, special units in hospitals have been opened according to the law of the Department of Public Health Clinics, where 25% of the family is occupied by the private wing and the remaining 75% is for the public wing.
He added that the Department, within its efforts to support the liberated areas and raise the level of health and medical services, decided to open a special wing in Salaheddin General Hospital within Salah Al-Din Health Department with a capacity of 14 beds after completing all the necessary administrative and legal procedures for opening it and providing all modern medical supplies. The Department continues to open private suites in public hospitals in Baghdad and the governorates and liberated areas to meet all requests of citizens wishing to treat their patients, and when the conditions required to open such corridors in order to provide medical services and For the elderly and providing excellent hotel services for patients and the promotion of health reality for the benefit of the public.
Jassim said that the ministry, when preparing plans to develop the health system in the country, including the opening of private wings in hospitals, including the proportion of the family in each hospital is qualitatively qualified as a semi-independent wing of the hospital provides services in particular, as well as medical equipment and medical, health and technical staff and administrative The patient is entitled to choose to enter the private wing for moderate wages as a contribution of the patient to bear part of the cost of these services in a balanced manner, one of the objectives of the plan to reduce prices in private suites less than the prices of stagnation and operations in private hospitals.[/rtl]
[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]