Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

31 billion dinars net revenues of the port of Umm Qasr North since the beginning of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

31 billion dinars net revenues of the port of Umm Qasr North since the beginning of 2018 Empty 31 billion dinars net revenues of the port of Umm Qasr North since the beginning of 2018

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 5:57 am

31 billion dinars net revenues of the port of Umm Qasr North since the beginning of 2018
    June 12 2018 12:53 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Saylo Umm Qasr[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The northern port of Umm Qasr has achieved KD 31 billion in net revenues since the beginning of 2018.

According to a statement by the authority of border crossings, the volume of revenues in the northern port of Umm Qasr for the month of April amounted to more than [19] nineteen billion Iraqi dinars, while the revenues achieved during the short period of time and restricted between 1 to 9 June is more than [31] Billion Iraqi dinars and this is the revenues of customs and did not add tax revenues. "

He added that "the number of commercial containers painted and out of the port amounted to [7896] container," noting that "the volume of revenues and funds received by the State Treasury during a record period confirms the impression of the important role of the border crossing points in the supervision and control of the departments operating in all outlets. 

It is worth mentioning that the Border Ports Authority has assumed its functions in the Iraqi ports since 2 May 2018 and that this increase in the volume of revenues was the result of an organized and strict campaign led by the Border Crossings Authority to prevent cases of administrative and financial corruption in the departments operating at all border crossings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:25 pm